- 8 apples – grated/shredded
- approximately 500g strawberries and/or any other fruit that you might like in jam
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- dump it all into a large pot, bring to a boil then simmer for 30-45 mins. or until the apples are completely cooked through
- let cool and transfer into jars
- add approx. 1/4 cup chia seeds to entire mixture (I added 2 tablespoons into the big jar because I forgot to add it into the pot)
- It’s the chia seeds that gives it the jam texture so DON’T FORGET!
- leave in the fridge overnight and… JAM!
These last about 2 weeks in our family!
*contains all the natural fibre of the whole fruit