Yesterday I was invited to talk to the good people at SSI about healthy food choices and how some of what we are eating can effect the natural hormonal responses in our bodies. They were a wonderfully attentive audience and asked thoughtful questions throughout!
Practice makes perfect and I am looking forward to my next opportunity to share my knowledge about healthy food and the benefits that it has on our body 🙂
The people of SSI enjoyed some lunch courtesy of Plant Based Jenny!
All food was plant based, sugar free and (so I’m told) throughly enjoyed 😊
– Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies with chocolate mousse
– guacamole toast with hemp hearts and cherry tomatoes
– barley salad with fresh vegetables and pomegranate
– spiral zucchini salad with raisins, apples, walnuts and avocado dressing
– sweet potato coconut curry
Stay tuned, recipes for these dishes will be posted soon!